ABSORICH TERMS AND CONDITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ABSORICH SDN BHD is the Service Provider (“Provider”) for training, product and/or services entered in this agreement. By signing the Enrolment Agreement, you agree that the Enrolment Agreement together with these Terms and Conditions form a contract between you and the Provider.
TIME AND PLACE
2. Your payment entitles you to enter an agreement directly with the Provider to attend the Provider’s training within 12 months from the enrolment date only. In respect of payment for any training, after the expiry date of 12 months period, no refund will be offered to you if for whatever reasons you do not attend the training in part or in full that you have paid for.
3. The Provider reserves the right to amend or cancel any event, timing, dates and venue and/or substitute speaker for any training. The Provider will notify you in writing of the changes made and
a. The Provider shall have no liability to you;
b. You retain the right to reschedule, provided alternative dates are available, and
c. You shall make no claim against the Provider (including a refund), in respect of the same.
TRANSFERRING TICKET TO ANOTHER ATTENDEE OR ANOTHER DATE
4. In the event that you are unable to attend the training you have booked and paid for under this agreement, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee or to another date, subject to notifying the Provider in writing at least 14 working days before the training starts, and providing the Provider with full contact details of the new person taking over your attendance.
5. If you notify the Provider less than 14 days prior to the start of the live event, there will be an administrative fee of RM200 charged for materials and third-party charges incurred. You agree that the Provider may not convene the same seminar again and there is no obligation on the Provider to do so.
6. The Provider incurs administrative costs, salaries, coordination activities, material printed, material acquisitions, venue contracts, and all other business expenses before the commencement of each public event.
7. This agreement is non-cancellable. In the event you decide not to receive the training, all monies paid will be forfeited.
8. This agreement shall be voided if you advise us in writing, within five (5) working days of signing the Enrolment Agreement, that you no longer wish to receive Provider’s services and/or products by delivering or sending (including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to Absorich Sdn Bhd (“Cancellation Notice”). The Provider will refund you all monies or part thereof which you have paid to them under this Agreement within thirty (30) business days of receipt of such Cancellation Notice.
9. The Provider may cancel training, products and/or services for any reason by written notice to you, and refund you the amount you have actually paid to the Provider within 30 business days of giving you notice of cancellation. The Provider shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation and you shall make no claim against the Provider in respect of the same.
10. You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with clause 8. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement on which the Provider relies.
11. Whenever a refund policy applies, The Provider has a right to ask that you show the work you have done in order to grant you a refund.